Welcome to www.bonafidehr.co.uk
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our Website (“Site”) which operates as HR Consultancy business offering professional and recruitment services.
By using the Site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you do not agree to the terms, then you must not use our Site.
2.Who We Are
We are bonafide hr Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10978429 and our registered office is at 28 Rosslyn Hill Hampstead, London, United Kingdom, NW3 1NH.
3.Use of the Site
Our Site is available free of charge to use. As such, you only have permission for temporary use of the Site, and we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the Site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the Site by anyone. We recommend you review these terms from time to time to be aware of any changes.
By using the Site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the Site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a license from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
Our status and that of any contributors, must be always be acknowledged. If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our Site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
- Our Legal Responsibility to You
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our Site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for any loss to you arising from use of our Site. We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
- Computer Offences
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the Site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn’t try to get access to our Site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the Site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our Site.
- Links to Our Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our Site’s homepage from your website if the content on your website complies with these Terms. Such use must be fair and reasonable and do nothing to harm our reputation. You must obtain our consent in writing if you wish to establish a link to our Site.
We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
- Links from Our Site
Links from our Site to other websites are only for information. We don’t accept responsibility for other websites or any loss you suffer from using them.
- What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
- Content Standards
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our Site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
- Accurate (if they are factual)
- Genuine (if they state opinions)
- Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
- Defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy.
And they must not:
- Promote material that is sexually explicit
- Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
- Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property
- Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity
- Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
- Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached these terms, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
- Stopping your use of the Site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material, you have put on the Site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Telling the right authorities.
- We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, how any data is collected, stored or used. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Legislation:
“Data Protection Legislation” shall mean all privacy laws applicable to any Personal Data processed under or in connection with this Agreement, including, without limitation, the UK Data Protection Act 1998 , the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (as the same may be superseded by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (known as “GDPR”), the Privacy and Electronic Communication Directive 2002/58/EC and all national legislation implementing or supplementing the foregoing and all associated codes of practice and other guidance issued by any applicable Data Protection Authority, all as amended, re-enacted and/or replaced and in force from time to time.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us on email@example.com or write to us at Wework c/o bonafide hr, 1 Fore Street Avenue, 7th Floor LONDON EC2Y 9DT
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to request erasure, restriction or to object to processing of any personal data have or you may provide.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- a) the decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
- b) the decision is authorised by law; or
- c) you have given you explicit consent.
Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- a) Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- b) Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- c) Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- d) All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.